Why Choose Johnson Orthodontics?
- We are a Elite provider for Invisalign! We have many advanced Invisalign techniques that allow us to say yes to Invisalign when they may say that it cannot be done.
- During your initial consolation you will you be able to see your different treatment plans animated with digital software. We use a digital x-ray machine which reduces radiation exposure. We have a modern sterilization room dedicated to keeping our instruments clean and germ free. Our Tutt Office Features the iTero and Lythos Digital scanner which has almost eliminated the initial gooey impression.
We have fresh cookies and coffee in the reception area everyday.
In Office Records and Laboratory
- There is no need to run all over town for your Diagnostic records. Standard orthodontic records include a digital Panoramic and Cephlometric Radiograph, study models (plaster casts of you teeth), and digital photos. Taking these records in office will not only save you time, but money driving to imaging centers. We also make our retainers in office on the day your braces or Invisalign is complete. This eliminates tooth movements that can occur while you are waiting for retainers.
- We have monthly contests for our patients in the office and on Facebook. We have toys, video games, and overhead movies for our patients entertainment. Dr Johnson has 4 young children and understands the challenges of ADHD, ADD, and other behavioral and learning problems.
- The American Association of Orthodontists recommends every child have their first orthodontic evaluation at 7 year old. We provide this evaluation at no cost and will monitor your child regularly to determine the appropirate time to start orthodontics. Each of our Growth Observation patients are entered into our Kids Club where kids can accumulate points, play online games and enter our monthly contests.
Elite Rewards Program and Monthly Contests
- Patient Cooperation is vital in achieving a quality orthodontic result. At Johnson Orthodontics, we use a Rewards Program to motivate patients to do their part. Patients receive points while in braces if they are on-time for their appointments, brush well, and have no broken brackets. You can also receive points by submitting reviews, answering surveys, and referring friends. When you earn enough points, we have great prizes and Gift Cards you can redeem with your points.
- We are happy to offer a courtesy discount for all treatment that is paid in full with cash, check, or credit card prior to the onset of treatment. We accept payment by MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover. We also offer the convenience of Automatic Bank Draft or Credit Card withdrawals With your authorization, your monthly payment will be wired directly from your account electronically.
Preferred Provider for Most Dental Insurances
- We are a Provider on many insurance plans. If you have would like us to check your orthodontic coverage, please call and give us your insurance provider, your ID number and the phone number of the insurance company. Each insurance policy has different coverage’s and even though you may have used your lifetime maximum in prior treatment you may have additional discounts negotiated by the insurance company. We are Preferred Providers for Delta Dental, United Concordia (Military Insurance), Aetna, Cigna, and many others. Please call to see how we work with your plan.
- We have three options for appointment reminders. First a computer generated Housecall, second an email reminder, and third text messaging. If you would like a text reminder or email please call our office so that your information may be set up in the system. For Text messaging we will need the name of your wireless carrier.
Complimentary Initial Consultation:
We are always excited about meeting our new patients. Our objective is to make your visits with us pleasant and informative. During your first visit, our Treatment Coordinator will take preliminary records, which may include a radiograph (x-ray) and digital photos. These records along with a thorough examination allow Dr. Johnson to assess need, and develop the best course of treatment. Upon completion of a thorough examination, Dr. Johnson will be able to answer the following questions:
- Is orthodontic treatment indicated?
- Are you a candidate for Braces, Invisalign or Invisalign Teen?
- When is the correct time to begin treatment?
- What treatment options are available?
- How long will treatment last?
- How much will treatment cost?
If treatment is indicated at this time, Dr. Johnson and our Treatment Coordinator will discuss potential treatment options and answer your specific questions. You can be sure Dr. Johnson will take the time to answer all of your questions so you fully understand.
Please contact our office to schedule your initial consultation (719)596-3081
Initial Records and Initial Banding Appointments: During your first official visit, initial records which include plaster study models of the teeth, photos of the patient’s face and teeth, a
cephalometric radiograph, and a wax bite will be taken. All of these provide us with a record of the bite before. These records are also helpful in tracking the progress of treatment as the teeth move under orthodontic care. After the assistant takes your records, the bonding (put on braces) will take place. At this time, appliances (braces, expanders, etc.) will be placed into your mouth according to your personal treatment plan. This appointment normally takes about 2 hours. You will also be given instructions on how to take care of your
Regular Appointments: Following your bonding appointment, you will see us at regular intervals for adjustments. These appointments usually take 15-40 minutes and are about 6-12 weeks apart.new braces and/or appliances.
These appointment are scheduled in advance. Dr. Johnson will evaluate your progress and then work with other team members to deliver his prescribed treatment for you. We make every effort to be on time for our patients, and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us as soon as you can.
To schedule your complimentary examination please contact our office (719)596-3081.